martes, 12 de septiembre de 2023

English Unit 1

REMEMBER!

 - What´s your name? My name is...

- How old are you? I am..... years old.

- Where do you live? I live in...

- Have you got brothers or sisters? No, I haven´t/ Yes, I have...


THE VERB TO BE


1. El verbo "to be" se traduce por ser o estar en español.

2. El pronombre personal "it" se refiere a animales u objetos. Puede traducir por "él o ella o por ello". 

 3. El pronombre personal "you" se repite dos veces, porque puede funcionar como 2º persona del singular (), o 2º persona del plural (vosotros/as).




4. El verbo to be se niega con not:

I am not

You are not

He is not

She is not

It is not

We are not

You are not

They  are not

 

5. Para hacer preguntas el verbo to be es justo como la forma afirmativa pero al contrario:

Am I? 

Are you? 

Is he? is she? Is it?

Are we?  

Are you? 

Are they?)

 

 


 


¡VAMOS A PRACTICARLO!

 

1. Elige la forma correcta del presente simple afirmativo del verbo to be.

 

a) Susan ____ my new friend.

 

b) I ____ a very good driver.

 

c) My neighbours ____ very noisy.


d) Your black cat ____ in the garden.

  

e) Susan and Mike ____ my parents.


f) They ____ my best friends.


g) I ____ sure.

 

h) Your best friend ____ at home.


i)  We ____ from Spain.

 

l) Luke and Tom ____ actors.

 

2. Realizaremos ahora este ejercicio interactivo en clase: ¡Haz clic!



3. Escribe la forma correcta de "to be". Utiliza la forma sin contracción. 

 
Sample:
 
We ____ in the park. 

David ____ happy. (negative) 

I ____ ill. 

____ you Spanish? 

My brother and I ____ at home. (negative) 

Peter and Mark ____ brothers. 

The cat ____ on the table. 

It ____ a very nice day. 

I ____ 13, I am 14. (negative) 

It ____ 8 o'clock. 

We ____ good friends.



4. Aquí tenemos muchos más ejercicios para practicar. Empieza por este para praticar la negación y la interrogación: ¡Haz clic! Y luego continúa con los demás (apartado de "ejercicios recomendados"): ¡Haz clic!



THIS/THAT, THESE/THOSE





Teoría en la página 129-130

Para practicar: ¡Haz clic! y ¡haz clic!



VOCABULARY 

En este tema veremos:


-  THE GREETINGS (los saludos) (page 6). Exercises 3 and 4.

- THE CLASSROOM (page 5 and 7) Exercise 7. 
 

- THE NATIONALITIES (page 9 exercise 6)

- THE UNITED KINGDOM  (page 9, exercise 6) England/ Scotland/ Wales/ Ireland

 - THE COLORS:






- THE NUMBERS (page 10) Exercise 1. Ejercicio interactivo: ¡Haz clic!

- El VOCABULARY apuntado en el cuaderno de clase.  

- REVIEW de la página 15.



5. Read the conversation and complete the sentences. Copy the words in your..........
 

 - Good morning!       ......... are you? 

- I'm .............., thanks. And .............?

- Great! Welcome to the School! ............ your name?

- My name is Mary. 

- ............. to meet you, Mary. My name is Asia.

- .............. to meet you, Asia. ................. are you from?

- I'm .............. Germany. 

- Oh, .............. you German? I'm German too!



6. Complete the information about you:
 

a) What's the colour of your notebook?

 b) What's the colour of your wardrobe?

c) What's your surname?

d) How are you today?

e) Where are you from?
 
f) What is your nationality?

g) What´s your name? 

h)  How old are you? 

i) Where do you live?

j) Have you got brothers or sisters? 


7. Answer the questions:


a) Is this a board?  





b) Is this a desk?



c) What is this?






 d) Are these computers? 





8. Transform these sentences into negative and interrogative:

a) She is Japanese.

b) I'm British.

c) Lena and May are from USA.

d) The school is in London.

e) You are a student.


9. Complete with the correct forms:







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡NOS CONOCEMOS!

                                ¿CÓMO SE VA A EVALUAR ESTA ASIGNATURA?  1. La nota total es la media de la nota de todas las materias:  Leng...